By Dave Huth
Welcome to my ongoing experiment in micro media. Video blogging is a weird and unpredictable exercise. I'm translating ideas, moments, and bits of my life into 90-second chunks of video. Feel free to let me know what you think, and thanks for visiting!

EXPRESS YOURSELF
Got an opinion about this vlog? You can
WRITE A REVIEW
at the iTunes music store.

SUBSCRIBE:

My RSS feed:

Subscribe via iTunes:
itunes 1click subscribe

Many (though not all) of my videos require the latest Quicktime 7, which is available free from Apple's Web site...
Download Quicktime 7 for Mac
Download Quicktime 7 for Windows

F A Q

E-mail Me: davedraws[at]yahoo[dot]com

Lorem Ipsum
Everyone needs to make an independent film, right? Check mine out here.People I Know
A series of candid interviews with friends and neighbors.

Vlognik: My Weblog of new media commentary and discussion

Saturday, July 29, 2006

THANK YOU, APPLE PHOTOBOOTH! Thanks also to Sticks, Dave P., Rich, Ben, Clark, Carolyn, Molly, and Brad who cheered us on. We just couldn't stop.

Comments on ""

 

Blogger Anthony said ... (7/29/2006 11:14 AM) : 

Fun, looks like you all had a bit of extra time on your hands and made the most of it! Fun.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7/29/2006 2:42 PM) : 

Good lord...that's almost nightmarish!

 

Blogger Erin said ... (7/29/2006 8:04 PM) : 

I've been seeing more and more of these distorted images coming out lately since the new Macbook as released. This is hilarious! And what is that music?? Distorted, like everything else! Great post :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7/29/2006 8:13 PM) : 

Starts out innocent enough, then finds it way into one of my most disturbing childhood nightmares, which I had not recalled in decades. I'd had to click pause and get out of there, back here, to reality--something I could not do in my nightmares. I will not be looking at this one again.

John

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7/31/2006 11:08 AM) : 

Yup! You had WAY too much time on your hands that day, son! Yup ... way much!!

 

Blogger missbhavens said ... (8/01/2006 1:28 AM) : 

Whoa! I picked a good week to stop taking hallucinogens!

 

Blogger Catherine said ... (8/01/2006 11:20 AM) : 

Brilliant!

 

Blogger Tim said ... (8/01/2006 5:50 PM) : 

I'm escared!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4/02/2010 2:09 AM) : 

To buy louis vuitton online, Buy this louis vutton bags in shop. louis vuitton handbags for sale, buy louis vuitton Purses online.discount louis vuitton wallets for sale, louis vuitton replica handbags sold well.Buy this louis vuitton replica bags online.
Discount cheap louis vuitton bags for sale! louis vuitton bags sale well online. Choose cheap louis vuitton handbags online. Discount louis vuitton handbags sale online.Buy this louis vuitton replica Purses on sale. discount louis vuitton handbags for cheap! Get this cheap louis vuitton Purses to home! discount louis vuitton bags for sale.To buy louis vuitton replica wallets online. louis vuitton Purses sale online.Choose cheap louis vuitton wallets online.

 

post a comment