By Dave Huth
Welcome to my ongoing experiment in micro media. Video blogging is a weird and unpredictable exercise. I'm translating ideas, moments, and bits of my life into 90-second chunks of video. Feel free to let me know what you think, and thanks for visiting!

EXPRESS YOURSELF
Got an opinion about this vlog? You can
WRITE A REVIEW
at the iTunes music store.

SUBSCRIBE:

My RSS feed:

Subscribe via iTunes:
itunes 1click subscribe

Many (though not all) of my videos require the latest Quicktime 7, which is available free from Apple's Web site...
Download Quicktime 7 for Mac
Download Quicktime 7 for Windows

F A Q

E-mail Me: davedraws[at]yahoo[dot]com

Lorem Ipsum
Everyone needs to make an independent film, right? Check mine out here.People I Know
A series of candid interviews with friends and neighbors.

Vlognik: My Weblog of new media commentary and discussion

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Edifice


Weird and artsy. Yes, it's actually based on a dream I had recently. Pretty kooky, I know!

Music by Josh Roydhouse via the Podsafe Music Network.

Comments on "Edifice"

 

Blogger Dooser said ... (4/13/2006 6:03 PM) : 

Once I got something wrong in english class because I used the word edifice to describe a 'hut' or 'shed'. The teacher claimed that edifice meant a large building, not just a building.

I argued my point, having to reference it's latin derivation 'edificare' which means to build.

Her dictionary said large building. Other dictionaries said just a building. Of course, only her dictionary was right.

Finally, I got the points.

I failed to mention the liklihood the she beleived it meant 'large' building only because it is a 'big' word.

 

Blogger Anthony said ... (4/13/2006 8:49 PM) : 

Do you usually dream "kooky" like that? Maybe it is just the creativity running through ya even while you sleep.
Thanks again for sharing.

 

Blogger Adam & Vik said ... (4/14/2006 4:47 AM) : 

Looks like a fantastic day for it too, makes me want to go outside and play.

all the best

Adam and Boudica

 

Anonymous Nathan Miller said ... (4/14/2006 11:46 PM) : 

I watched it without sound, cause this computer's sound thing is broken. I like going out in the woods in America/Canada, building stuff like this...walks and whatnot esp. in the fall...when the leaves crunch under your boots and the air is just right. I miss moments like this here in Japan. There are wonderful parks and places to camp however it is not the same.

 

Blogger JuanFalla said ... (4/16/2006 12:05 AM) : 

You know, every time you come up with a new video I think is going to go "one way", and EVERY TIME it goes in a different direction.

I mean, I thought it was going to be the v ideo in "bakcwards" all the time, and then you take the video in another direction... I have to say it amazes me how you gahter different concepts'ideas and mixed them together.

I say that because in my mind I find it very difficoult to make things that are new, that bring something new to the table.

What I learn from your videos is to try to be open minded more, to experiment with things I normally wouldn't do. I hope to someday "experiment". I have to try it...

As usual, great video. And an extremelly good message too.

 

Blogger Graham Walker said ... (4/18/2006 4:56 PM) : 

Can always count on you to make good stuff worth watching. Thanks

 

Blogger huiaidianpa said ... (11/24/2011 1:54 AM) : 

Moncler jackets are back in fashion again
Moncler
Moncler outlet stores feature imported goods
Moncler Femme
There are numerous online sites that offer the Moncler collection
Doudoune Moncler
Many of these sites offer free shipping deals
Doudoune Homme

 

post a comment