By Dave Huth
Welcome to my ongoing experiment in micro media. Video blogging is a weird and unpredictable exercise. I'm translating ideas, moments, and bits of my life into 90-second chunks of video. Feel free to let me know what you think, and thanks for visiting!

EXPRESS YOURSELF
Got an opinion about this vlog? You can
WRITE A REVIEW
at the iTunes music store.

SUBSCRIBE:

My RSS feed:

Subscribe via iTunes:
itunes 1click subscribe

Many (though not all) of my videos require the latest Quicktime 7, which is available free from Apple's Web site...
Download Quicktime 7 for Mac
Download Quicktime 7 for Windows

F A Q

E-mail Me: davedraws[at]yahoo[dot]com

Lorem Ipsum
Everyone needs to make an independent film, right? Check mine out here.People I Know
A series of candid interviews with friends and neighbors.

Vlognik: My Weblog of new media commentary and discussion

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Our Power Moves


Our Love fills us with Power.

BIG THANKS to my good friends Alice and Sticks. Thanks also to Dave P. for his kitchen, Don and Aileen for worrying about us. Inspired by the inspiring inspiration of Ze Frank.

Music by ginnicide via the Podsafe Music Network.

Comments on "Our Power Moves"

 

Blogger Aaron Valdez said ... (5/23/2006 11:18 AM) : 

What the hell!? Better than the DaVinci Code.

 

Blogger Mary Beth said ... (5/23/2006 2:36 PM) : 

I can't tell you how AWESOME that is!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5/23/2006 3:34 PM) : 

very cool! so much power and yet simply in the kitchen :)

 

Blogger Dez said ... (5/23/2006 5:27 PM) : 

that was awesome.

 

Blogger Enric said ... (5/23/2006 7:41 PM) : 

So funny, Dave!

 

Blogger JuanFalla said ... (5/23/2006 8:35 PM) : 

Jajajaaaa.
I enjoyed the first half before the effetcs, even more than the second half. Although, it was pretty funny.
The moments and zoom ins you made, plus the slow mo were pretty cool.

Nice to see more people interact with your videos...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5/23/2006 11:26 PM) : 

Showing on a Youtube near you. Well done. Who is that enchanting woman? Power Moves indeed!

 

Blogger Erin said ... (5/25/2006 1:11 AM) : 

What will you come up with next!!? I'm still smiling. This was great :)

 

Blogger Anthony said ... (5/26/2006 12:28 AM) : 

I think what I liked most about this was watching you all laugh and enjoy this time.
Thanks for sharing.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6/09/2006 3:49 PM) : 

the damn siiliest thing you have done- Alice shoots them rays out her eyes...i seen it

 

Blogger Laura Moncur said ... (6/15/2006 12:46 AM) : 

This one made me laugh!

I just realized that I don't have a power move. I need to find out what my power move is!

 

Blogger B said ... (6/16/2006 6:04 PM) : 

Your editing...er, moves put mine to shame.

 

Blogger Carl Weaver said ... (7/18/2006 7:42 AM) : 

My power move looks more like crying and wetting myself. This gives me new hope for humanity.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9/17/2006 12:06 PM) : 

Great audio background, congrats!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3/16/2007 12:50 PM) : 

This one is Timmy's favorite.

 

post a comment