By Dave Huth
Welcome to my ongoing experiment in micro media. Video blogging is a weird and unpredictable exercise. I'm translating ideas, moments, and bits of my life into 90-second chunks of video. Feel free to let me know what you think, and thanks for visiting!

EXPRESS YOURSELF
Got an opinion about this vlog? You can
WRITE A REVIEW
at the iTunes music store.

SUBSCRIBE:

My RSS feed:

Subscribe via iTunes:
itunes 1click subscribe

Many (though not all) of my videos require the latest Quicktime 7, which is available free from Apple's Web site...
Download Quicktime 7 for Mac
Download Quicktime 7 for Windows

F A Q

E-mail Me: davedraws[at]yahoo[dot]com

Lorem Ipsum
Everyone needs to make an independent film, right? Check mine out here.People I Know
A series of candid interviews with friends and neighbors.

Vlognik: My Weblog of new media commentary and discussion

Monday, July 03, 2006

Memorial


Watch the video
Photography by Andrew Huth. Music By Kim Young Dong.

Comments on ""

 

Blogger Erin said ... (7/03/2006 8:18 AM) : 

Beautiful images from your brother (?) Amazing how you make them come alive! Obviously a memorial of someone in your family who died very young :( My sympathies.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7/03/2006 8:40 AM) : 

This one got to me, son. To date, this is your best. I continue to be enormously proud of you, not just in appreciation of your skill and creativity ... but, moreso, for your sensitive heart.

Love you.

 

Blogger Laura Moncur said ... (7/03/2006 12:26 PM) : 

Lovely. Keep up the good work.

 

Blogger Devlon said ... (7/04/2006 9:45 PM) : 

Excellent, I can't think of any other word. Such a beautiful way to be remembered.

 

Blogger missbhavens said ... (7/05/2006 8:59 PM) : 

Oh, Dave.

I can't even think of anything to say.

 

Blogger Jason said ... (7/06/2006 9:40 AM) : 

absolutely beautiful

 

Blogger Nurse2B said ... (7/18/2006 6:39 AM) : 

What an amazing memorial. Beautiful.

 

Blogger Carl Weaver said ... (7/18/2006 7:38 AM) : 

Everyone is saying it's beautiful and I wish I could think of a different descriptor but that's all I came up with. Very touching video, Dave.

 

post a comment