By Dave Huth
Welcome to my ongoing experiment in micro media. Video blogging is a weird and unpredictable exercise. I'm translating ideas, moments, and bits of my life into 90-second chunks of video. Feel free to let me know what you think, and thanks for visiting!

EXPRESS YOURSELF
Got an opinion about this vlog? You can
WRITE A REVIEW
at the iTunes music store.

SUBSCRIBE:

My RSS feed:

Subscribe via iTunes:
itunes 1click subscribe

Many (though not all) of my videos require the latest Quicktime 7, which is available free from Apple's Web site...
Download Quicktime 7 for Mac
Download Quicktime 7 for Windows

F A Q

E-mail Me: davedraws[at]yahoo[dot]com

Lorem Ipsum
Everyone needs to make an independent film, right? Check mine out here.People I Know
A series of candid interviews with friends and neighbors.

Vlognik: My Weblog of new media commentary and discussion

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

People I Know: Mortality, Part 3


This week is "Videoblogging Week 2006." I'm posting a video in this 7 part series every day for a week. I hope that you find these videos thoughtful and provocative. Thank you so much for the interesting comments, e-mails, and links (such as here and here.)

Music by Josh Roydhouse via the Podsafe Music Network.


See other videos from Videoblogging Week 2006:

Comments on "People I Know: Mortality, Part 3"

 

Blogger Anthony said ... (4/05/2006 1:12 AM) : 

Thanks again for sharing these honest looks into peoples thoughts on death.

 

Blogger Lan Bui (of The Bui Brothers) said ... (4/05/2006 1:55 AM) : 

Great video series.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4/05/2006 3:26 AM) : 

The first two videos I found myself agreeing with a lot of what people said. The third one, I found my views opposing the main idea. I'm really curious to see how people resolve (or not resolve) their thoughts about death. I think, personally, it will give me a lot of perspective about my own feelings and their universality (so to speak) or their individualist aspects.

This is a great series! Thanks!!

 

Blogger Mike Machenry said ... (4/05/2006 4:43 PM) : 

These are great, Dave. Thanks for being brave not only by posting this and thinking about it yourself but by not being too shy to ask others what they think as well. I need to learn to be more comfortable asking "tough" questions. Then maybe I could make something so powerful..
serra

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4/05/2006 7:13 PM) : 

I looked at this video first, I guess I should look at the other ones as well, it is very interesting......

 

Blogger JuanFalla said ... (4/09/2006 9:43 PM) : 

I think our society today (all western countries) handle death in a wrong way. I mean, we should CELEBRATE this as the person continuing their path in their existence.

I know we've been told to cry out loud and dress in black for a year and all that stuff, but Death shouldn't be lookd at as something negative, as it isnt.

 

post a comment