By Dave Huth
Welcome to my ongoing experiment in micro media. Video blogging is a weird and unpredictable exercise. I'm translating ideas, moments, and bits of my life into 90-second chunks of video. Feel free to let me know what you think, and thanks for visiting!

EXPRESS YOURSELF
Got an opinion about this vlog? You can
WRITE A REVIEW
at the iTunes music store.

SUBSCRIBE:

My RSS feed:

Subscribe via iTunes:
itunes 1click subscribe

Many (though not all) of my videos require the latest Quicktime 7, which is available free from Apple's Web site...
Download Quicktime 7 for Mac
Download Quicktime 7 for Windows

F A Q

E-mail Me: davedraws[at]yahoo[dot]com

Lorem Ipsum
Everyone needs to make an independent film, right? Check mine out here.People I Know
A series of candid interviews with friends and neighbors.

Vlognik: My Weblog of new media commentary and discussion

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

People I Know: Mortality, Part 2


This week is "Videoblogging Week 2006." Today's video is part 2 in a series of 7 interviews with friends and neighbors about their ideas and experiences related to death. In the spirit of Videoblogging Week, I'll post one video every day.

This series is based on honest conversations about a topic rarely discussed. It's not intended to be morbid, but instead it's my hope that it will encourage people to think and talk about their own experiences.

Music by Josh Roydhouse via the Podsafe Music Network.



Comments on "People I Know: Mortality, Part 2"

 

Blogger Anthony said ... (4/04/2006 1:16 AM) : 

This made me think of when I first realized things die. I don't know that I have a memory of that but I remember attending a funeral as a young boy and touching the body, the hand, of my deceased uncle. Death is different now for me.
I look forward to seeing the rest of this series and thank you for sharing and being bold enough to address this topic. I have another thought but I think I'll save it for later... if there is one.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4/04/2006 1:37 PM) : 

You die from living. It is sad, I do not want to die I'm afraid of death. Maybe i can escape by jumping from the rocks or swim across the ocean so death will not find me. The tears in my eyes are there thinking of those moments.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4/04/2006 3:39 PM) : 

these are really fascinating

thanks for making/sharing these!

 

Blogger JuanFalla said ... (4/09/2006 9:39 PM) : 

WAO!
I get it now. (I'd like to delete the comment in the first video...)

For me, when I was like 10 years old, when my mom came and told me that my aunt Alice had died....
Wao, I hadne;t thought about that in a looooooooong time.

 

post a comment