By Dave Huth
Welcome to my ongoing experiment in micro media. Video blogging is a weird and unpredictable exercise. I'm translating ideas, moments, and bits of my life into 90-second chunks of video. Feel free to let me know what you think, and thanks for visiting!

EXPRESS YOURSELF
Got an opinion about this vlog? You can
WRITE A REVIEW
at the iTunes music store.

SUBSCRIBE:

My RSS feed:

Subscribe via iTunes:
itunes 1click subscribe

Many (though not all) of my videos require the latest Quicktime 7, which is available free from Apple's Web site...
Download Quicktime 7 for Mac
Download Quicktime 7 for Windows

F A Q

E-mail Me: davedraws[at]yahoo[dot]com

Lorem Ipsum
Everyone needs to make an independent film, right? Check mine out here.People I Know
A series of candid interviews with friends and neighbors.

Vlognik: My Weblog of new media commentary and discussion

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

And Yet


Video

Comments on "And Yet"

 

Blogger Devin said ... (2/08/2006 1:02 PM) : 

That's messed up.

Awesome.

 

Blogger missbhavens said ... (2/09/2006 2:18 PM) : 

Fab. That poinsetta looked super cool on that blanket of snow.

 

Blogger Dulcinea said ... (2/09/2006 7:07 PM) : 

Nice work, Dave. We always look forward to your posts.

 

Blogger Anthony said ... (2/10/2006 12:37 AM) : 

Just like magic. I wonder how you get the shots or make the illusions in your vids. Sometimes I not sure if what I am seeing is real or too real to be true. I kinda like wondering. Thanks again for another interesting post.

 

post a comment