By Dave Huth
Welcome to my ongoing experiment in micro media. Video blogging is a weird and unpredictable exercise. I'm translating ideas, moments, and bits of my life into 90-second chunks of video. Feel free to let me know what you think, and thanks for visiting!

EXPRESS YOURSELF
Got an opinion about this vlog? You can
WRITE A REVIEW
at the iTunes music store.

SUBSCRIBE:

My RSS feed:

Subscribe via iTunes:
itunes 1click subscribe

Many (though not all) of my videos require the latest Quicktime 7, which is available free from Apple's Web site...
Download Quicktime 7 for Mac
Download Quicktime 7 for Windows

F A Q

E-mail Me: davedraws[at]yahoo[dot]com

Lorem Ipsum
Everyone needs to make an independent film, right? Check mine out here.People I Know
A series of candid interviews with friends and neighbors.

Vlognik: My Weblog of new media commentary and discussion

Friday, March 17, 2006

Where Does Laughter Come From?


It's a mystery.

Thanks to Sticks for asking me.

Comments on "Where Does Laughter Come From?"

 

Blogger Graham Walker said ... (3/17/2006 3:20 PM) : 

Right on! This rocked. Telling jokes is a learned skill, it is interesting to see the young mind at work here.

The whole organge/banana section deserves to live on it's own.

 

Blogger Mike Machenry said ... (3/18/2006 11:52 AM) : 

That was great! My mom likes to tell stories about my early jokes.. especially "why does a truck have wheels?" "So it can go!!"
Kids are pretty amazing, and laughter is as well.
-serra

 

Blogger Anthony said ... (3/18/2006 10:03 PM) : 

Thanks for the laughs. Blah bla blaah bla blaa. Bla bla bla. Blalalablaaaa!
:)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3/20/2006 9:21 AM) : 

Oh man, I nearly peed myself. So great!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3/20/2006 3:40 PM) : 

That was great.

Nearly Pee'd myself.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3/20/2006 11:36 PM) : 

Dave, that was awesome! We're starting to have moments like that around our house, too. This was really cool. Thanks!

 

Blogger missbhavens said ... (3/21/2006 9:27 PM) : 

Blubluhlbluh! Blablabllabla!

Too, too funny! I love hearing kids alter jokes to their own tastes. It's like some weird kindergarten phenomena. And really, there's nothing funnier than having a pumpkin in your head or a banana taking at nap.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3/22/2006 5:07 AM) : 

oh i enjoyed this one so much - you made my day.

**e. from switzerland

 

Blogger Devin said ... (3/23/2006 11:37 AM) : 

:flagged:

She's very creative. As are you.

 

Blogger art & thought mechanic said ... (3/24/2006 6:23 PM) : 

hillarious

a much needed laugh on my part,
i think children laughing is contagious of which I can't help but laugh as well

excellent video collage

 

Blogger bethany said ... (3/28/2006 7:32 PM) : 

that was AMAZING!
my brother used to have a joke that just made us all crack up:

Jordan "knock knock"
Us "who's there?"
Jordan "Jimmy"
Us "Jimmy who?
Jordan "jimmy beach! HA HA HA HA HA HA"
Us "HA HA HA HA HA HA HA"

it's a classic thing, the childhood joke.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3/31/2006 1:45 PM) : 

we just found your site.
this post was awesome...thanxs for the laughter.

kent and jen

 

Blogger JuanFalla said ... (3/31/2006 11:39 PM) : 

Very cute. I liked the editing-animations tyle of it.
:) Made me happy.

 

Blogger Jacob said ... (4/05/2006 2:59 AM) : 

Those are honestly the best knock-knock jokes I've ever heard.

 

Blogger Erin said ... (4/25/2006 11:39 AM) : 

Thanks so much for this. Hilarious! Me and the kids laughed hysterically until the very end when my 2 year old ran away scared of the face... hehe. For her sake, I should probably preview these things a little more since she's scared of everything. Anyway, the images going along with the jokes, genius!

 

Blogger Verdi said ... (5/05/2006 4:42 PM) : 

Wow - that made me laugh so hard that everyone had to come see what was so funny. Then we all watched it and laughed again. :)

PS - just imagine how cool this video will be in 10 years.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1/24/2010 9:17 PM) : 

Abercrombie Fitch Abercrombie Abercrombie AF AF Cheap Abercrombie and Fitch Cheap Abercrombie and Fitch discount Abercrombie and Fitch

 

Anonymous Richard2000 said ... (8/16/2010 5:25 AM) : 

but maybe the only answer to your questions. I don't know where laughter comes from but it seems the only cure for so many ailments. Internet Hosting save fuel Electronic Cigarette tava tea error fix

 

Anonymous Penis Enlargement Pills said ... (1/02/2011 4:16 AM) : 

The author has written an excellent article. You have made your point and there is not much to argue about. It is like the following universal truth that you can not argue with: No truth is universal, everything has its exception. Thanks for the info

 

Anonymous Bigger Penis said ... (1/02/2011 4:16 AM) : 

This post shows what happed at a festival.Also there is a video footage to see the images. It's rather interesting.

 

post a comment