By Dave Huth
Welcome to my ongoing experiment in micro media. Video blogging is a weird and unpredictable exercise. I'm translating ideas, moments, and bits of my life into 90-second chunks of video. Feel free to let me know what you think, and thanks for visiting!

EXPRESS YOURSELF
Got an opinion about this vlog? You can
WRITE A REVIEW
at the iTunes music store.

SUBSCRIBE:

My RSS feed:

Subscribe via iTunes:
itunes 1click subscribe

Many (though not all) of my videos require the latest Quicktime 7, which is available free from Apple's Web site...
Download Quicktime 7 for Mac
Download Quicktime 7 for Windows

F A Q

E-mail Me: davedraws[at]yahoo[dot]com

Lorem Ipsum
Everyone needs to make an independent film, right? Check mine out here.People I Know
A series of candid interviews with friends and neighbors.

Vlognik: My Weblog of new media commentary and discussion

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Extraordinary Things 3



Further adventures. Extraordinary as ever.

Inspired by Dr. Hutch at: http://mostextraordinary.blogspot.com/.

Music by Furious Ball via Podsafe Music Network.

Comments on "Extraordinary Things 3"

 

Blogger Lisa Ours said ... (1/17/2006 11:14 AM) : 

I don't know what part I loved more... the editing itself or the message. Much coolness!

 

Blogger Adam said ... (1/17/2006 1:18 PM) : 

Oh my God you are amazing(say it slowly), between your self and Josh leo I have no need for a TV. All the best.

 

Blogger Anthony said ... (1/17/2006 5:30 PM) : 

Awesome. I mean it. I sit and watch and am in awe. Beautiful work. Very creative. Just great!
Thanks for sharing it.
Keep up the great work!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1/17/2006 11:40 PM) : 

Nice...very very nice.

 

Blogger JuanFalla said ... (1/18/2006 2:18 AM) : 

This is becoming an extraordinary series of videos!!!
Not only the technis used, but the message!!!

 

Blogger Chuck Olsen said ... (1/19/2006 11:52 AM) : 

truly amazing!

 

Blogger schlomo rabinowitz said ... (1/19/2006 4:40 PM) : 

I agree, good stuff indeed.

I have the same feelings about my own body...I imagine most of us do.

 

Blogger missbhavens said ... (1/19/2006 6:09 PM) : 

Extraordinary, as usual! Super cool. Loved the face writing!

(that wasn't with a Sharpie, was it?)

 

Blogger Mike Machenry said ... (1/19/2006 7:38 PM) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Blogger Mike Machenry said ... (1/19/2006 7:40 PM) : 

Definitely both. At least for me. What I can't figure out is this; Does it change anything when you're so aware of the dilemma?
serra

 

Blogger Claire said ... (1/27/2006 1:58 PM) : 

that was wicked awesome! but it kinda spooked me out. Cool though.

 

post a comment