By Dave Huth
Welcome to my ongoing experiment in micro media. Video blogging is a weird and unpredictable exercise. I'm translating ideas, moments, and bits of my life into 90-second chunks of video. Feel free to let me know what you think, and thanks for visiting!

EXPRESS YOURSELF
Got an opinion about this vlog? You can
WRITE A REVIEW
at the iTunes music store.

SUBSCRIBE:

My RSS feed:

Subscribe via iTunes:
itunes 1click subscribe

Many (though not all) of my videos require the latest Quicktime 7, which is available free from Apple's Web site...
Download Quicktime 7 for Mac
Download Quicktime 7 for Windows

F A Q

E-mail Me: davedraws[at]yahoo[dot]com

Lorem Ipsum
Everyone needs to make an independent film, right? Check mine out here.People I Know
A series of candid interviews with friends and neighbors.

Vlognik: My Weblog of new media commentary and discussion

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Lorem Ipsum, Trailer


Lorem Ipsum, Trailer

Welcome to my videoblog! Thanks for being interested in my videos. This video is a movie trailer for a movie I made and released in parts through this site. Today I posted iPod-friendly versions of all the parts.

If you'd like to download the "Lorem Ipsum" movie segments for iPod, click HERE. If you watch them all together, it takes about 45 minutes-- perfect for your morning commute! (On the train, not while you're driving!)

I make a new video a couple times a week. You can get every new video automatically using an "aggregator" program like FireAnt or iTunes. If you use these programs to subscribe to my videos (it's FREE!), then your computer will check for a new video, download it for you, and even load it into your iPod! Or you can use a free web service like mefeedia.

There are lots of people like me making videos you can watch on your iPod or computer. You can subscribe to these for free, too. Some are continuing stories, or comedy routines, or documentaries, or some are just interesting snippets of people's everyday lives. Maybe there's other video out there you would like! A good place to start looking is Wikipedia's list of directories. Or learn to make your own videoblog at Freevlog!

Comments on "Lorem Ipsum, Trailer"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2/02/2009 1:41 AM) : 

Nice work....
Keep up the good work up...
Regards,
SBL - audio tagging

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4/05/2010 8:43 PM) : 

To buy louis vuitton handbags online, Discount louis vuitton replica handbags online.Buy this cheap louis vuitton handbags online,Look this louis vuitton handbags sale. Please discount louis vuitton handbags online.You can find lv bags on sale.This lv handbags sale well.To buy lv replica handbags online.Find lv replica bags online.Look this cheap lv bags online. Take this lv bags sale online.Buy this cheap lv handbags online.Cheap lv handbags sale online. discount lv handbags for sale,Please discount lv bags in shop

 

post a comment