By Dave Huth
Welcome to my ongoing experiment in micro media. Video blogging is a weird and unpredictable exercise. I'm translating ideas, moments, and bits of my life into 90-second chunks of video. Feel free to let me know what you think, and thanks for visiting!

EXPRESS YOURSELF
Got an opinion about this vlog? You can
WRITE A REVIEW
at the iTunes music store.

SUBSCRIBE:

My RSS feed:

Subscribe via iTunes:
itunes 1click subscribe

Many (though not all) of my videos require the latest Quicktime 7, which is available free from Apple's Web site...
Download Quicktime 7 for Mac
Download Quicktime 7 for Windows

F A Q

E-mail Me: davedraws[at]yahoo[dot]com

Lorem Ipsum
Everyone needs to make an independent film, right? Check mine out here.People I Know
A series of candid interviews with friends and neighbors.

Vlognik: My Weblog of new media commentary and discussion

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Resolution


Toddler as metaphor.

Happy New Year!!!

Music by James Clarke, Fumitaka Anzai via Podsafe Music Network.

Comments on "Resolution"

 

Blogger missbhavens said ... (1/03/2006 4:25 PM) : 

Oh, I was feeling a lot like she seemed to feel during the first half, but then after watching I felt more like she looked in the second half! (did that make sense?)

luckily for us adults, toddlers don't realize how much power they really have...

 

Blogger Mike Machenry said ... (1/13/2006 3:52 PM) : 

ooh, you should start a vlogger challenge. i want to see everyone's video resolutions now!
serra

 

post a comment