By Dave Huth
Welcome to my ongoing experiment in micro media. Video blogging is a weird and unpredictable exercise. I'm translating ideas, moments, and bits of my life into 90-second chunks of video. Feel free to let me know what you think, and thanks for visiting!

EXPRESS YOURSELF
Got an opinion about this vlog? You can
WRITE A REVIEW
at the iTunes music store.

SUBSCRIBE:

My RSS feed:

Subscribe via iTunes:
itunes 1click subscribe

Many (though not all) of my videos require the latest Quicktime 7, which is available free from Apple's Web site...
Download Quicktime 7 for Mac
Download Quicktime 7 for Windows

F A Q

E-mail Me: davedraws[at]yahoo[dot]com

Lorem Ipsum
Everyone needs to make an independent film, right? Check mine out here.People I Know
A series of candid interviews with friends and neighbors.

Vlognik: My Weblog of new media commentary and discussion

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Extraordinary Things: The Bad Thing


Video thumbnail. Click to play

Click to Play.

Made with Livetype, Soundtrack Pro, and Final Cut Pro.

Comments on "Extraordinary Things: The Bad Thing"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12/23/2007 12:04 AM) : 

That was deep.

 

Blogger David said ... (12/23/2007 5:14 PM) : 

that's something spooky, but not heavyhanded spooky -- so, you want this scary thing back, and maybe fear isn't so bad, even though the moment the fear and the anger and the flood of chemicals blows 'round your brain you're thinking BAD BAD BAD BAD, maybe there's something about it that's good. We like to think in allegory and fable, but rarely in life do we get the whole story quick enough that we don't have to face the walls of uncertainty and ambiguity. "So the moral is: _____________"

I hope you find the energy to keep making.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12/23/2007 11:39 PM) : 

I'm intrigued by this story... it seems very personal so I'm not sure what to say, except that while I can't know exactly what you've been through, I hope and pray that you can hold onto that same passion for life again. I have to agree with david, I hope you find the energy.
If it matters, I'm praying about this.

 

Blogger Michael Bischoff said ... (1/18/2008 9:32 PM) : 

The degree of vulnerability and honesty you bring to vlog posts is inspiring to me. This one especially. As a relatively new father myself, I really resonated with the line, "i spend a lot of time doing stuff i don't remember."

 

Blogger iThinkergoiMac said ... (4/06/2008 2:43 PM) : 

Old post, I know... still very deep. I'm impressed with the amount of openness shown by putting this up.

 

Anonymous lollever said ... (8/26/2013 3:39 AM) : 

maybe fear isn't so bad, even though the moment the fear and the anger and the flood of chemicals blows 'round your brain you're thinking Bcheap elo boost
Cheap League of Legends Coaching

 

Blogger xxx said ... (3/12/2021 2:21 AM) : 

Fildena 25
generico-italia.com
vidalista.fr

 

post a comment