By Dave Huth
Welcome to my ongoing experiment in micro media. Video blogging is a weird and unpredictable exercise. I'm translating ideas, moments, and bits of my life into 90-second chunks of video. Feel free to let me know what you think, and thanks for visiting!

EXPRESS YOURSELF
Got an opinion about this vlog? You can
WRITE A REVIEW
at the iTunes music store.

SUBSCRIBE:

My RSS feed:

Subscribe via iTunes:
itunes 1click subscribe

Many (though not all) of my videos require the latest Quicktime 7, which is available free from Apple's Web site...
Download Quicktime 7 for Mac
Download Quicktime 7 for Windows

F A Q

E-mail Me: davedraws[at]yahoo[dot]com

Lorem Ipsum
Everyone needs to make an independent film, right? Check mine out here.People I Know
A series of candid interviews with friends and neighbors.

Vlognik: My Weblog of new media commentary and discussion

Monday, October 29, 2007

October 23


Video thumbnail. Click to play

People say a lot of stuff to me. Click to Play.

Comments on "October 23"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10/30/2007 11:09 PM) : 

You can do no wrong, man!

 

Anonymous Alan G. said ... (11/04/2007 7:24 PM) : 

"When I look at someone and nod like that I'm really just zoned out and not listening"

CLASSIC !!

 

Blogger Krystian said ... (3/12/2008 6:10 PM) : 

OUTSTANDING!, loved it, hope to try something like this in the future. Inspired, thank you.

 

Blogger qwe said ... (4/14/2009 1:00 AM) : 

You will get a beautiful cloth which in the game if we want to need the beautiful cloth, we can use our own Scions Of Fate gold to buy. The one I owned on my character is one of my friends sent to me the necessary SOF gold. Sometimes we can share the trophy as the necessary Scions Of Fate money together, and we do quest together. I do not have enough confidence and cheap SOF gold about my weak memory. First I have to buy sof gold to improve my pet which I have a lovely leopard in this game.
When I begin to play this Seal Online game, I first go to buy seal online cegel to buy some my favorite and beautiful clothes to dress up my character. I have spent cheap seal cegel to buy my favorite cloth. I mean we have anime and some necessary seal online cegel based games that do not look really kid dish. Though I will admit with my own seal cegel I went crazy on leveling with DECO. Some of the skills that we can use our sealonline cegel to improve to look amazing, and are fun to just watch honestly.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5/05/2009 10:42 PM) : 

You know ,I have some Tales Of Pirates gold, and my friend also has some
Tales Of Pirates money, do you kouw they have the same meaning, I just want to
buy Tales Of Pirates Gold, because there are many
cheap Tales Of Pirates gold

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5/05/2009 10:42 PM) : 

You know ,I have some shadow of legend Gold, and my friend also has some
sol gold, do you kouw they have the same meaning,Both of them can be called
shadow of legend money,I just want to buy shadow of legend Gold, because there are many cheap shadow of legend Gold.

 

Blogger lanzi said ... (5/06/2009 1:17 AM) : 

I can get mabinogi gold cheaply,
Yesterday i bought mabinogi moneyfor my brother.
i hope him like it. i will give mabinogi online gold to him
as birthday present. i like the cheap mabinogi very much.
I usually buy mabinogi gold and keep it in my store.

I can getmaple mesoscheaply,
Yesterday i boughtmesos for my brother.
i hope him like it. i will give maplestory mesos to him
as birthday present. i like the cheap mesos very much.
I usually buymaple story mesos and keep it in my store.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5/06/2009 2:32 AM) : 

silkroad gold in the silkroad you may or may not notice. I know vitality is very tempting in sro gold. You may be feeling intelligence in silk road gold. You are going to be getting crab pincers which like silkroad online gold, depending on which server you are on. cheap silkroad gold can help you get a high level in short time.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5/06/2009 2:34 AM) : 

latale online gold in the game which movement is much like an arcade game. We know, the latale gold can exchange the real money of the reality. The world you are enjoying in latale money can entertainment. This economic structure lead buy latale online gold has one kinds of real value in the real world. You can use cheap latale gold to purchase various items of course, there are need to change.

 

Blogger rhtehe said ... (5/06/2009 4:41 AM) : 

Do you know the eve isk, in the game you need the eve online isk. it can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to
buy eve online isk, and I do not know he spend how much money to
buy isk, when I see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the
cheap eve isk. I am happy with him.
Do you know the dofus kama, in the game you need the kamas. it can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to buy dofus kamas, and I do not know he spend how much money to buy the
dofus gold, when I see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the
cheap kamas. I am happy with him.

 

Blogger rhtehe said ... (5/06/2009 4:43 AM) : 

Do you know the dofus kama, in the game you need the kamas. It can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to buy dofus kamas, and I do not know he spend how much money to buy the dofus gold, when I see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the cheap kamas. I am happy with him.
Do you know the Asda Story gold,in the game you need the Asda Story money. It can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to
buy Asda Story Gold, and I do not know he spend how much money to buy the
Asda Story gold, when I see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the
cheap Asda Story gold. I am happy with him.

 

Blogger rhtehe said ... (5/06/2009 4:43 AM) : 

Do you know the dofus kama, in the game you need the kamas. It can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to buy dofus kamas, and I do not know he spend how much money to buy the dofus gold, when I see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the cheap kamas. I am happy with him.
Do you know the Asda Story gold,in the game you need the Asda Story money. It can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to
buy Asda Story Gold, and I do not know he spend how much money to buy the
Asda Story gold, when I see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the
cheap Asda Story gold. I am happy with him.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5/06/2009 4:52 AM) : 

Making aoc gold is the old question : Honestly there is no fast way to make lots of conan gold . Sadly enough a lot of the people that all of a sudden come to with millions of age of conan gold almost overnight probably duped . Although there are a lot of ways to make lots of cheap aoc gold here I will tell you all of the ways that I know and what I do to buy aoc money.

 

Blogger fangyan said ... (5/06/2009 4:52 AM) : 

As a new player , you may need some game guides or information to enhance yourself.
Sho Online Mun is one of the hardest theme for every class at the beginning . You must have a good way to manage your Sho Mun.If yor are a lucky guy ,you can earn so many Sho Online gold by yourself . But if you are a not , I just find a nice way to Sho gold. If you need , you can buy buy Sho Online gold at our website . Go to the related page and check the detailed information . Once you have any question , you can connect our customer service at any time .

 

Blogger shoppingugg said ... (1/24/2010 9:13 PM) : 

one day i went shopping outside,and in an ed hardy store,I found some kinds of ed hardy i love most they are Your website is really good Thank you for the information Abercrombie Fitch sale Abercrombie Fitch sale buy Abercrombie Fitch clothing buy Abercrombie Fitch clothing Abercrombie Fitch shop Abercrombie Fitch shop Abercrombie Fitch store Abercrombie Fitch store Cheap Abercrombie Cheap Abercrombie discount Abercrombie discount Abercrombie Abercrombie sale

 

Blogger Clare said ... (1/28/2010 10:35 PM) : 

Our company is always making effort on wholesale and retail of Air Jordan Shoes, NFL Jerseys, MBT Shoes, Nike TN and Puma Shoes Men . I would like to inform everyone likes sports apparels, we will offer discount up to 50% discount for large order, especially in NFL Jerseys, if you like these, please don’t hesitate to tell you friend, welcome group purchase in our online store.

 

Blogger qqq said ... (3/17/2010 10:10 PM) : 

To buy Lida daidaihua online.discount lida daidaihua slimming on sale~! cheap lida daidaihua slimming capsules for sale~!buy discount lida daidaihua slimming capsule news online.buy 5 box daidaihua weight loss capsules online.5 box lida weight loss on sale~!buy 3 box lose weight lida online.lida daidaihua weight loss capsules cheap sale.discount buy lida capsules online sale.10 boxes lida products for sale.buy lida capsules for cheap.20 boxes daidaihua slimming on sale~! buy Daidaihua online.cheap daidaihua capsules for sale~! buy 5 boxes lida daidaihua diet capsules online.daidaihua slimming capsules online sale.buy daidaihua slimming capsules for sale.buy Lida Pills online.buy Lida daidaihua for cheap buy lida slimming capsules on sale~!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3/22/2010 5:21 AM) : 

we offer Gucci handbags online sale, Gucci bags for cheap, Gucci wallets on sale, Gucci Purses for sale cheap Gucci handbags for sale, cheap Gucci bags online sale, discount Gucci handbags online store, Gucci replica handbags for sale, cheap Gucci handbags sale on sale, discount Gucci bags sale, buy Gucci bags sale,cheap Gucci replica bags on sale. Gucci handbag online sale, Gucci bag for cheap, Gucci wallet on sale, Gucci Purse for sale cheap Gucci handbag for sale, cheap Gucci bag online sale, discount Gucci handbag online store, Gucci replica handbag for sale, cheap Gucci handbag sale on sale, discount Gucci bag sale, buy Gucci bag sale,cheap Gucci replica bag on sale.

 

Blogger man said ... (3/22/2010 9:50 PM) : 

Buy designer Hermes handbags online. Hermes bags buy Hermes Wallets for cheap Hermes Purses online cheap hermes handbags on sale.buy discount hermes handbags for sale.hermes replica handbags onlie sale.Hermes handbags sale for cheap.discount hermes bags on sale.cheap hermes bags for sale. Hermes bags sale for cheap.hermes replica bags on sale. designer hermes handbag online.to buy Hermes bag online. Hermes Wallet on sale Hermes Purses online cheap hermes handbag on sale.buy discount hermes handbag for sale.hermes replica handbag onlie sale.Hermes handbag sale for cheap.discount hermes bag on sale.cheap hermes bag for sale.Buy onlie.Hermes bag sale for cheap.hermes replica bag on sale.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3/27/2010 9:23 PM) : 

To buy discount Louis vuitton handbags on line,cheap Louis vuitton bags on sale~! buy this louis vuitton Purses online, louis vuitton Wallets for sale, discount discount Louis vuitton handbags for sale cheap Louis vuitton handbags online sale Louis Vuitton replica handbags cheap sale Louis Vuitton handbags sale fake discount Louis vuitton bags online,buy replica cheap Louis vuitton bags for cheap,discount Louis Vuitton replica bags on sale.

 

Blogger hanly said ... (4/02/2010 1:45 AM) : 

Excellent post,thanks for sharing.
XLS to PDF 3000 is a versatile xls tp pdf software which can convert xls to pdf with super speed and high quality.To Convert AVI to DVDhere is an ideal solution. Using this AVI to DVD Converter, you are allowed to convert avi, mp4, wmv, mpeg, flv to DVD and burn into your own special DVD disks with a few steps.
Blu-ray Ripper support four Blu-ray ripper for your chosen to rip Blu-ray and DVD,at least one Blu-ray ripper will to suit you.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4/16/2010 4:42 AM) : 

What is Breitling? Do you know Breitling Watches? Buy these Breitling Watches sale on line.

 

Blogger qqq said ... (4/21/2010 2:54 AM) : 

In 130 countries around the world, each piece of Omega was sold by first-class dealers is the young generation's ideal Omega Watches in modern times.as well as pursue the Omega Watches sale . In American, cheap Omega Watches is the most popular and dicount Omega Watches and the best Omega replica Watches. The combination of Omega Watch and the Omega Watch sale make Fake cheap Omega Watch the leader in the watchesindustry. dicount Omega Watch in moden times is very popular and Omega replica Watch must give you a new life!

 

post a comment