By Dave Huth
Welcome to my ongoing experiment in micro media. Video blogging is a weird and unpredictable exercise. I'm translating ideas, moments, and bits of my life into 90-second chunks of video. Feel free to let me know what you think, and thanks for visiting!

EXPRESS YOURSELF
Got an opinion about this vlog? You can
WRITE A REVIEW
at the iTunes music store.

SUBSCRIBE:

My RSS feed:

Subscribe via iTunes:
itunes 1click subscribe

Many (though not all) of my videos require the latest Quicktime 7, which is available free from Apple's Web site...
Download Quicktime 7 for Mac
Download Quicktime 7 for Windows

F A Q

E-mail Me: davedraws[at]yahoo[dot]com

Lorem Ipsum
Everyone needs to make an independent film, right? Check mine out here.People I Know
A series of candid interviews with friends and neighbors.

Vlognik: My Weblog of new media commentary and discussion

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Vlog Post: What Am I?


Footage from the Prelinger archive.
Music by David Michael Stith.
Unanswered questions by me.

Comments on "Vlog Post: What Am I?"

 

Blogger Dez said ... (8/16/2005 2:02 PM) : 

that was fantastic. That stirred a lot in me. Very very well done. Nicely put together. Great choice of music. That was right on the ball.

 

Blogger Graham Walker said ... (8/16/2005 3:34 PM) : 

wow, dave I love you compoositing work, very simple and efffective. I have

That post packs a wallop. I find myself looking forward to what is next. Slow down though, I am worrried you will burn out ;)

 

Blogger Mike Machenry said ... (8/16/2005 4:49 PM) : 

You never did tell me where you learned to edit. :-)
-serra

 

Blogger Josh Leo said ... (9/12/2005 5:15 PM) : 

holy crap that was awesome, quite moving...wow....im speechless

 

Blogger Markus Sandy said ... (9/12/2005 8:07 PM) : 

wow. awsome indeed. thatks for doing that. gotta go and show that to a whole bunch of people.

 

Blogger Quirk said ... (9/25/2005 4:36 AM) : 

I think we are all those things, and maybe a little more. I used to think ignorance was the cause of most of the suffering I see. Now I'm leaning towards the animalistic, atavistic nature of mankind. Either way, it can be overcome. It will just take a while.
I'll make a video response to this. Great post.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3/23/2009 8:53 PM) : 

You know ,I have some wow gold,and my friend

also has some World of Warcraft Gold,do you kouw they have the same meaning,Both of them can be called
warcraft gold,I just want to
buy wow gold,because there are many
cheap wow gold

 

post a comment