By Dave Huth
Welcome to my ongoing experiment in micro media. Video blogging is a weird and unpredictable exercise. I'm translating ideas, moments, and bits of my life into 90-second chunks of video. Feel free to let me know what you think, and thanks for visiting!

EXPRESS YOURSELF
Got an opinion about this vlog? You can
WRITE A REVIEW
at the iTunes music store.

SUBSCRIBE:

My RSS feed:

Subscribe via iTunes:
itunes 1click subscribe

Many (though not all) of my videos require the latest Quicktime 7, which is available free from Apple's Web site...
Download Quicktime 7 for Mac
Download Quicktime 7 for Windows

F A Q

E-mail Me: davedraws[at]yahoo[dot]com

Lorem Ipsum
Everyone needs to make an independent film, right? Check mine out here.People I Know
A series of candid interviews with friends and neighbors.

Vlognik: My Weblog of new media commentary and discussion

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Experimental Video Dance of Superhuman Joy

Today as I was working on video projects, I was happy. And as I continued to work, I just got happier and happier. This video is shorter than 90 seconds, because being this happy is exhausting.

Watch the joy.

Comments on "Experimental Video Dance of Superhuman Joy"

 

Blogger Dave H. said ... (8/09/2005 7:46 PM) : 

Cool! That's the idea! Thanks for being the first to leave comments on my vlog! :-)

 

Blogger Mike Machenry said ... (8/13/2005 9:38 AM) : 

This is totally awesome. like, I mean, really totally. Where did you learn to edit???
-serra

 

Blogger Dave H. said ... (8/13/2005 9:45 AM) : 

Serra- the short version is that i basically taught myself when a friend came to me 5 years ago to ask if i wanted to help him make an independent movie. I honed my chops in grad school finally. maybe someday i'll put a FAQ on this site to tell the whole sordid tale. thanks for your kind comment!

 

Blogger Doug said ... (8/21/2005 4:02 AM) : 

Very cool!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8/23/2005 4:13 PM) : 

well... this is kinda like "having a koala crap a rainbow in your brain."

 

Blogger Chuck Olsen said ... (9/08/2005 4:55 AM) : 

best thing evr!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9/15/2005 4:37 PM) : 

I know your joy is real- you spread it to so many in your work and in your life

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10/15/2005 5:03 AM) : 

Me oh My...you can fly!!
That was an amazing piece!!
Wow!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10/25/2005 2:55 PM) : 

that's lame.
dude you suck.

 

Blogger Rob Sample said ... (10/29/2005 4:36 PM) : 

Well, Dave, just when I thought the video WAS going to be lame (as the previous and unnecessarily harsh poster said), you took it to...well superhuman heights.

It's become a viral video. Well done.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1/06/2006 2:32 PM) : 

this is great.... reminds me of the jump book....also heard about a guy who did this on stage...with light and , presumably, good timing....

thanks
wendy

 

Blogger Carl Weaver said ... (7/18/2006 7:26 AM) : 

This really shows your joy. And it's awesome to watch!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9/04/2006 8:35 PM) : 

wow ! wow! wow! :-) mega-flyer :-)

but look on here - They are crazy!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1/07/2007 2:15 AM) : 

Can you tell me what the name of the music is featured in this vlog? I really enjoyed its use in this video.

 

Blogger Dave H. said ... (1/07/2007 8:35 AM) : 

hello,

I created this music using Apple's "Soundtrack Pro" software. It's a real easy way to create cool music fast!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3/23/2009 8:40 PM) : 

You know ,I have some wow gold,and my friend

also has some World of Warcraft Gold,do you kouw they have the same meaning,Both of them can be called
warcraft gold,I just want to
buy wow gold,because there are many
cheap wow gold

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4/01/2010 8:58 PM) : 

To buy louis vuitton handbags online, Discount louis vuitton replica handbags online.Buy this cheap louis vuitton handbags online,Look this louis vuitton handbags sale. Please discount louis vuitton handbags online.You can find lv bags on sale.This lv handbags sale well.To buy lv replica handbags online.Find lv replica bags online.Look this cheap lv bags online. Take this lv bags sale online.Buy this cheap lv handbags online.Cheap lv handbags sale online. discount lv handbags for sale,Please discount lv bags in shop.Discount lv handbags replica online.Choose replica lv handbags online,take lv handbags discount online.To buy lv bags replica for sale.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4/13/2010 3:59 AM) : 

Buy Chanel handbags online, best Chanel bags on sale! Chanel Wallets for sale Chanel Purses onlie chanel replica handbags on sale chanel replica bags for cheap Cheap Chanel handbags online for sale! discount Chanel bags onlie store. best Cheap Chanel bags on sale.discount Chanel handbags for sale. Chanel handbags sale online. Chanel bags sale for cheap.

 

post a comment