By Dave Huth
Welcome to my ongoing experiment in micro media. Video blogging is a weird and unpredictable exercise. I'm translating ideas, moments, and bits of my life into 90-second chunks of video. Feel free to let me know what you think, and thanks for visiting!

EXPRESS YOURSELF
Got an opinion about this vlog? You can
WRITE A REVIEW
at the iTunes music store.

SUBSCRIBE:

My RSS feed:

Subscribe via iTunes:
itunes 1click subscribe

Many (though not all) of my videos require the latest Quicktime 7, which is available free from Apple's Web site...
Download Quicktime 7 for Mac
Download Quicktime 7 for Windows

F A Q

E-mail Me: davedraws[at]yahoo[dot]com

Lorem Ipsum
Everyone needs to make an independent film, right? Check mine out here.People I Know
A series of candid interviews with friends and neighbors.

Vlognik: My Weblog of new media commentary and discussion

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Vlog Post: Collaboration


A discussion on the Yahoo!groups videoblogging list is brainstorming ways vloggers can sustain our work in the face of other pressures and constraints. This video shows how I try to get the edge on time management.

Witness the collaboration

Comments on "Vlog Post: Collaboration"

 

Blogger Faux Press said ... (8/14/2005 6:32 AM) : 

LOL. Finally, a solution! Nicely done. And yeah, like Raymond said: how did you do that?

 

Blogger Dez said ... (8/14/2005 11:49 AM) : 

That was impressive! Who would've thought it was as easy as collaborating with ones self?

 

Blogger Mike Machenry said ... (8/16/2005 4:38 PM) : 

i want to come edit with you so much! holy crap.
-serra

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9/30/2005 9:41 AM) : 

Hahah loved it!

 

Blogger Lan Bui (of The Bui Brothers) said ... (9/11/2006 12:59 AM) : 

Dave,

I am going through your old videos and I never saw this one.

Your video reminds me of how much talk there has been about collaboration in the video blogging world but there isn't much collaboration going on. From the beginning we all talk about collaboration but somehow it isn't happening; the somehow must be from our narcissism.

 

post a comment