By Dave Huth
Welcome to my ongoing experiment in micro media. Video blogging is a weird and unpredictable exercise. I'm translating ideas, moments, and bits of my life into 90-second chunks of video. Feel free to let me know what you think, and thanks for visiting!

EXPRESS YOURSELF
Got an opinion about this vlog? You can
WRITE A REVIEW
at the iTunes music store.

SUBSCRIBE:

My RSS feed:

Subscribe via iTunes:
itunes 1click subscribe

Many (though not all) of my videos require the latest Quicktime 7, which is available free from Apple's Web site...
Download Quicktime 7 for Mac
Download Quicktime 7 for Windows

F A Q

E-mail Me: davedraws[at]yahoo[dot]com

Lorem Ipsum
Everyone needs to make an independent film, right? Check mine out here.People I Know
A series of candid interviews with friends and neighbors.

Vlognik: My Weblog of new media commentary and discussion

Thursday, August 11, 2005

The 5 Stages of Video Blogging


It's a fluid process, but right now I am defnitely in stage 5.

Find out why.

Comments on "The 5 Stages of Video Blogging"

 

Blogger Graham Walker said ... (8/12/2005 4:30 AM) : 

Nice work. look forward to seeing more

 

Blogger art & thought mechanic said ... (8/12/2005 4:33 AM) : 

hehe. iadded your feed, i like your style and presantation.

 

Blogger Steve Garfield said ... (8/12/2005 9:12 AM) : 

I subscribed too!

And they said good content was years away. Ha!

 

Blogger Jack said ... (8/12/2005 12:13 PM) : 

very cool. Keep up the good work

Jack

 

Blogger Chuck Olsen said ... (8/18/2005 5:47 AM) : 

nice jarb!

i'm still angry.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9/05/2005 6:01 PM) : 

very nice. I'm very familiar with the original 5 stages. Nice integration into this... vlog thing. Keep those creativity juices flowing!
B

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9/05/2005 6:01 PM) : 

very nice. I'm very familiar with the original 5 stages. Nice integration into this... vlog thing. Keep those creativity juices flowing!
B

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9/11/2005 10:37 PM) : 

Sweet. Nice style, writing, pacing. I cycle between stages 2-5 daily.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3/23/2009 8:53 PM) : 

You know ,I have some wow gold,and my friend

also has some World of Warcraft Gold,do you kouw they have the same meaning,Both of them can be called
warcraft gold,I just want to
buy wow gold,because there are many
cheap wow gold

 

post a comment