By Dave Huth
Welcome to my ongoing experiment in micro media. Video blogging is a weird and unpredictable exercise. I'm translating ideas, moments, and bits of my life into 90-second chunks of video. Feel free to let me know what you think, and thanks for visiting!

EXPRESS YOURSELF
Got an opinion about this vlog? You can
WRITE A REVIEW
at the iTunes music store.

SUBSCRIBE:

My RSS feed:

Subscribe via iTunes:
itunes 1click subscribe

Many (though not all) of my videos require the latest Quicktime 7, which is available free from Apple's Web site...
Download Quicktime 7 for Mac
Download Quicktime 7 for Windows

F A Q

E-mail Me: davedraws[at]yahoo[dot]com

Lorem Ipsum
Everyone needs to make an independent film, right? Check mine out here.People I Know
A series of candid interviews with friends and neighbors.

Vlognik: My Weblog of new media commentary and discussion

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Vlog Post: Franconia Ridge

Lori and Dave hike the Franconia Ridge in New Hampshire's White Mountains!
Video is here.

Comments on "Vlog Post: Franconia Ridge"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10/13/2005 11:32 PM) : 

I've enjoyed happening upon your video blog as I was wondering what might be available now that VIDEO iPod has landed.(On Earth. Not in my hands yet.)

I enjoy your Dove productions intro very much. After viewing all your spots, the intro works just like the beginnings of other series I've watched, like a whole season of The Sopranos, or The Office, watched all at once, hours in a row. Their (and your) opening moments reinforce the pleasure you are about to receive from viewing another episode. Of course. That your one second (maybe less?) intro is breif does little to change it impact. It's familiar and friendly, funny and reassuring. Perfect for something that we know will end in 90 seconds. I would not loose that touch.
We've all grown up with these brand identity logos. Their power is undeniable. I like yours because it dosen't try too hard. You've no doubt noticed the squandering of creative talent in the great proliferation of production credits at the beginning of movies/DVD's. What I once enjoyed as simply comic, I now find somewhat exasperating. Maybe that's just me.

I especially like your pieces where you also don't seem to be trying too hard. Attempts at a "message" seem forced. You have picked a format which gives you a lot of artistic leeway. Your music and sound effects are really great. I hope you continue to explore and have fun.

Thanks for site.

Bill

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3/23/2009 8:51 PM) : 

You know ,I have some wow gold,and my friend

also has some World of Warcraft Gold,do you kouw they have the same meaning,Both of them can be called
warcraft gold,I just want to
buy wow gold,because there are many
cheap wow gold

 

post a comment