By Dave Huth
Welcome to my ongoing experiment in micro media. Video blogging is a weird and unpredictable exercise. I'm translating ideas, moments, and bits of my life into 90-second chunks of video. Feel free to let me know what you think, and thanks for visiting!

EXPRESS YOURSELF
Got an opinion about this vlog? You can
WRITE A REVIEW
at the iTunes music store.

SUBSCRIBE:

My RSS feed:

Subscribe via iTunes:
itunes 1click subscribe

Many (though not all) of my videos require the latest Quicktime 7, which is available free from Apple's Web site...
Download Quicktime 7 for Mac
Download Quicktime 7 for Windows

F A Q

E-mail Me: davedraws[at]yahoo[dot]com

Lorem Ipsum
Everyone needs to make an independent film, right? Check mine out here.People I Know
A series of candid interviews with friends and neighbors.

Vlognik: My Weblog of new media commentary and discussion

Monday, February 25, 2008

Cleaning Cycle


Video thumbnail. Click to play

Click for video.
Find the rhythm, sing the song.
music via http://podsafeaudio.com .

Comments on "Cleaning Cycle"

 

Blogger Mark Forman said ... (2/25/2008 11:28 PM) : 

to hire that baby-she's adorable and I bet works pretty cheap?? Nice one.

 

Blogger Richard said ... (2/28/2008 3:25 PM) : 

Maureen and I laughed a lot at this one, making this a good day. Thanks!

 

Blogger Don said ... (2/29/2008 9:46 AM) : 

Cats just love hugs!

I have an idea - how about a sped-up movie of you making my blog header ;)

 

Blogger Jeff said ... (2/29/2008 8:16 PM) : 

Hi-lar-ee-us! I love the little jig she does 2/3 of the way through.

 

Blogger Erin said ... (3/02/2008 9:33 PM) : 

PERFECT!!!! I loved the part where she comes over for a hug from Daddy. And the cat hug was great! You make the best kid videos EVER!

 

Blogger Headsoff said ... (3/05/2008 6:28 PM) : 

I can't believe how big she is! Next time you're in Boston, we're doing pictures...

 

Blogger Genevieve9 said ... (3/12/2008 8:23 PM) : 

Just discovered your videos today - you're a genius. Have subscribed via iTunes. Thank you for the art. (Especially love the Cleaning Cycle as I am a mother of a toddler - just beautiful.)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3/18/2008 11:42 AM) : 

I love this... especially the end where she lays on the cat :)

 

Blogger iThinkergoiMac said ... (4/06/2008 2:34 PM) : 

Very nice... I'm enjoying the videos your putting up! And watching your daughter... attack the cat.

I'm also enjoying the .mp4 format. Much better than flash in Linux!

 

post a comment