By Dave Huth
Welcome to my ongoing experiment in micro media. Video blogging is a weird and unpredictable exercise. I'm translating ideas, moments, and bits of my life into 90-second chunks of video. Feel free to let me know what you think, and thanks for visiting!

EXPRESS YOURSELF
Got an opinion about this vlog? You can
WRITE A REVIEW
at the iTunes music store.

SUBSCRIBE:

My RSS feed:

Subscribe via iTunes:
itunes 1click subscribe

Many (though not all) of my videos require the latest Quicktime 7, which is available free from Apple's Web site...
Download Quicktime 7 for Mac
Download Quicktime 7 for Windows

F A Q

E-mail Me: davedraws[at]yahoo[dot]com

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Vlog Post: New Toy


It's not often that something like this happens, so I figured I should document it. Witnessed closely by Mooch!

Watch the happiness...

Comments on "Vlog Post: New Toy"

 

Blogger art & thought mechanic said ... (9/07/2005 2:23 AM) : 

Man I always enjoy your videos. They are freash, fast, crisp, fun and interesting to watch.

 

Blogger Graham Walker said ... (9/07/2005 3:14 PM) : 

I love my 12 inch powerbook. Have fun with it.

 

Blogger Dez said ... (9/08/2005 1:12 AM) : 

congratulations! May this powerbook treat you well. And may your cat be a little less aggressive. haha!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9/09/2005 1:55 AM) : 

Hey, not everyday you get a new mac on the mail!!!! Great video. Oh, and the cat.... awesome!!! Loved it when he wanted to stay on top of the box!!!

O arrived here from MrMultiple vlog. I'll go now and watch your other videos.

 

Blogger SN said ... (9/09/2005 11:37 PM) : 

sweet music...who was it? did you make it?

 

Blogger Josh Leo said ... (9/11/2005 12:25 AM) : 

that cat is great!

 

Blogger Steve Garfield said ... (9/13/2005 9:09 PM) : 

Very funny. I loved how hte cat liked the box.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9/14/2005 6:12 AM) : 

Enjoy the new tool...um...toy!
I just got one as well...and it's great.

 

Blogger Steve Garfield said ... (9/15/2005 6:05 AM) : 

I featured you in this week's Vlog Soup

 

Blogger Dave H. said ... (9/15/2005 8:46 AM) : 

Howdy!!!

Many folks have asked me what i did to got my cat to stay all up in my business in this video. The answer is: NOTHING! this is hw Mooch is. She inserts herself into everything we do as supervisor, gadfly, debater, dancing partner, or ne'er-do-well. We considered naming her "The Irrepressible Fuzzy Bones" but settled on "Mooch" instead.

And BIG thanks to Steve Garfield http://stevegarfield.blogs.com/videoblog/vlog_soup/index.html for featuring me on Vlog Soup, and Bre Pettis for naming me the video blogger of the week at We Are The Media http://wearethemedia.com/. These are both awesome sites and you should all be there NOW!

 

Blogger missbhavens said ... (9/15/2005 8:51 AM) : 

Oh, that is too cool. A Powerbook AND a fabulous cat! It's been awhile since I had a cat and I forgot how funny they can be. Tied for 1st place with Josh Leo's cat for Coolest Vlogged Cat. Enjoy the PB!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9/15/2005 4:33 PM) : 

it made me think of "the saint of dartan"- so long ago.

 

Blogger schlomo rabinowitz said ... (9/18/2005 3:42 PM) : 

My you get as much joy out of yours as I do out of mine!

 

Blogger Jay Dedman said ... (10/02/2005 11:29 PM) : 

i hate for this to be a mac fiesta...but enjoy it.
everyone should have a personal laptop.
mac or otherwise.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10/14/2005 3:34 PM) : 

You cat seems to have a similar personality as mine. Will have to feature him one of these days to see if he can get in the hollowed ranks of bestvloggingcat ;-)

 

Blogger Lan Bui (of The Bui Brothers) said ... (11/26/2005 1:30 PM) : 

I remember the day I got my first mac too. Opening it was such a great experience.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3/23/2009 8:47 PM) : 

You know ,I have some wow gold,and my friend

also has some World of Warcraft Gold,do you kouw they have the same meaning,Both of them can be called
warcraft gold,I just want to
buy wow gold,because there are many
cheap wow gold

 

post a comment