By Dave Huth
Welcome to my ongoing experiment in micro media. Video blogging is a weird and unpredictable exercise. I'm translating ideas, moments, and bits of my life into 90-second chunks of video. Feel free to let me know what you think, and thanks for visiting!

EXPRESS YOURSELF
Got an opinion about this vlog? You can
WRITE A REVIEW
at the iTunes music store.

SUBSCRIBE:

My RSS feed:

Subscribe via iTunes:
itunes 1click subscribe

Many (though not all) of my videos require the latest Quicktime 7, which is available free from Apple's Web site...
Download Quicktime 7 for Mac
Download Quicktime 7 for Windows

F A Q

E-mail Me: davedraws[at]yahoo[dot]com

Lorem Ipsum
Everyone needs to make an independent film, right? Check mine out here.People I Know
A series of candid interviews with friends and neighbors.

Vlognik: My Weblog of new media commentary and discussion

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Extraordinary Things 2


Hutch started it by asking if I've seen anything extraordinary. I first answered him with video on August 19.
 
But there's more. There's always so much more.

Comments on "Extraordinary Things 2"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12/15/2005 1:02 AM) : 

Excellent video, Dave.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12/15/2005 5:23 AM) : 

awesome...

 

Blogger art & thought mechanic said ... (12/15/2005 11:48 AM) : 

Yes
I loved it.
Way cool, so much energy, so many layers of action, metaphor, and suspence. The vlog came across additive and reductionary of which both grant me understanding as well as a realization of connected "words defining experiance to pivatol landmarks within time and that within memory; Moments surface."

ah... way cool.

I still haven"t wraped my mind around "loren Ipsum" I have seen them all; what does come to mind is "impressive."

:)

 

Blogger missbhavens said ... (12/15/2005 1:41 PM) : 

Not just awesome...wicked awesome!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12/15/2005 3:39 PM) : 

sweet wicked wow.

 

Blogger Steve Garfield said ... (12/16/2005 3:44 PM) : 

I liked it.

I liked i

I lik

I l

I lov

I loved i

I loved it.

 

Blogger Mark Forman said ... (12/17/2005 10:21 PM) : 

Dave, just found out about your work via Dave Slusher/Eric Rice. I'll just mashupyour blog's sub-title. Your VLOGging makes me happy. Kudos to you my friend from an excited new subscriber.

 

Blogger JuanFalla said ... (12/19/2005 12:48 AM) : 

Dave, this was pretty awesome!!!!!
The editing, the different angles of the shots, the music, the fast paced movements, EVERYTHING... great piece of art!

Two questions: How much time did it take to make? And who's wall is that?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12/20/2005 11:58 AM) : 

as Harold Pinter recently said- ..."in art ambiguity is everything" you are the Pinter of video blogs

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12/21/2005 3:24 AM) : 

hey dave: maybe its time for art school?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12/21/2005 9:15 AM) : 

.....Nothing in this life is free....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12/28/2005 1:42 PM) : 

wow, i loved it , it was bad, mad, wicked, awesome and it makes me wanna.......

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12/28/2005 1:46 PM) : 

hey dave it was tremendous you never did a better thing

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3/23/2009 8:43 PM) : 

You know ,I have some wow gold,and my friend

also has some World of Warcraft Gold,do you kouw they have the same meaning,Both of them can be called
warcraft gold,I just want to
buy wow gold,because there are many
cheap wow gold

 

post a comment