By Dave Huth
Welcome to my ongoing experiment in micro media. Video blogging is a weird and unpredictable exercise. I'm translating ideas, moments, and bits of my life into 90-second chunks of video. Feel free to let me know what you think, and thanks for visiting!

EXPRESS YOURSELF
Got an opinion about this vlog? You can
WRITE A REVIEW
at the iTunes music store.

SUBSCRIBE:

My RSS feed:

Subscribe via iTunes:
itunes 1click subscribe

Many (though not all) of my videos require the latest Quicktime 7, which is available free from Apple's Web site...
Download Quicktime 7 for Mac
Download Quicktime 7 for Windows

F A Q

E-mail Me: davedraws[at]yahoo[dot]com

Lorem Ipsum
Everyone needs to make an independent film, right? Check mine out here.People I Know
A series of candid interviews with friends and neighbors.

Vlognik: My Weblog of new media commentary and discussion

Monday, October 17, 2005

Lorem Ipsum, part 1 of 15



Lorem Ipsum, part 1 of 15

This is part 1 of a 15-part story released in series through my videoblog. A new part will be released every few days. When the last part is released, the whole story will be available for download from this site.

This story is part mystery, part traditional narrative, and part experimental art film. Because it's told in a slightly unusual way, releasing it in parts is an experiment. I'm very interested in feedback about the serial nature of the release, the story, the editing techniques and conventions I've used, or anything else you would like to comment on.

Thanks very much for being my audience. I make video stories so that others can see them, and so I value the time you spend watching, and any response you may have.

This video requires the latest Quicktime 7, which is available free from Apple's Web site...
Download Quicktime 7 for Mac
Download Quicktime 7 for Windows

Comments on "Lorem Ipsum, part 1 of 15"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10/17/2005 1:14 PM) : 

Dave, I'm so excited. Can't wait to see the next one. I've been lurking around observing your creativity for a while now. Keep it up, man.

- Joe

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10/17/2005 3:38 PM) : 

Wow, this is going to be cool! I can see why your feedburner stats went up. This is a great idea!

Bre

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10/17/2005 5:11 PM) : 

Very Cool. The style is great. Half the fun of watching you stuff are the visual treats your provide.

Two small technical comments.
- The sound seemed to go dead when the Cat came on screen.
-All that type near the end was really pixilated and i couldn't read it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10/17/2005 5:12 PM) : 

Wow, I butchered my English there, sorry. Must re-read before I post

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10/18/2005 9:55 PM) : 

Dave, I loved the stereo sound.
The editing is very good, specially the polaroid-photograpgh cuts in the snow. I'll be waitig for episode two...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3/23/2009 8:43 PM) : 

You know ,I have some wow gold,and my friend

also has some World of Warcraft Gold,do you kouw they have the same meaning,Both of them can be called
warcraft gold,I just want to
buy wow gold,because there are many
cheap wow gold

 

Anonymous tabletpc-shop said ... (6/18/2012 12:00 PM) : 

Thanks so much for this post, quite effective info.

 

post a comment