By Dave Huth
Welcome to my ongoing experiment in micro media. Video blogging is a weird and unpredictable exercise. I'm translating ideas, moments, and bits of my life into 90-second chunks of video. Feel free to let me know what you think, and thanks for visiting!

EXPRESS YOURSELF
Got an opinion about this vlog? You can
WRITE A REVIEW
at the iTunes music store.

SUBSCRIBE:

My RSS feed:

Subscribe via iTunes:
itunes 1click subscribe

Many (though not all) of my videos require the latest Quicktime 7, which is available free from Apple's Web site...
Download Quicktime 7 for Mac
Download Quicktime 7 for Windows

F A Q

E-mail Me: davedraws[at]yahoo[dot]com

Lorem Ipsum
Everyone needs to make an independent film, right? Check mine out here.People I Know
A series of candid interviews with friends and neighbors.

Vlognik: My Weblog of new media commentary and discussion

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Vlog Post: Dating for Dummies


I love the Prelinger Archive.

Look at this weird little thing I made last year with the Prelinger Archive!

Comments on "Vlog Post: Dating for Dummies"

 

Blogger Gena said ... (10/09/2005 10:27 PM) : 

I can't keep up with you guys even with work done in the past!

Text video blogging? Actually not without a history. There is/was a movement in poetry that wanted to use letter forms as both meaning and art.

I'm going to head to my cave now. It is a little overwhelming.

P.S. I liked it a lot.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10/11/2005 11:53 AM) : 

That was great...
How did you do it?

 

Blogger Markus Sandy said ... (10/12/2005 2:05 PM) : 

Great use of Archive.org material. I love those Prelinger videos. Great use of the text and great timing in sync with the audio. Nice job!

 

Blogger missbhavens said ... (10/14/2005 9:25 PM) : 

I love the blue trailing squares that accompanied dialing the phone! It's what dialing a phone looks like...soundwise, I mean. Very cool!

 

Blogger Steve Garfield said ... (10/26/2005 9:37 AM) : 

I liked that. Very much.

Are you busy on Friday night?

Oh, you are?

Well, ok then.

Bye.

 

post a comment